Monday, January 16, 2012

There's an app for that......

We've all seen at least one iPhone commercial and heard Apple's notorious tag line...There's an App for that.  Well I have an iPhone, and there is in fact a Blogger App for my phone.  This means that I can post updates anywhere, anytime, easily.  That removes all excuses for me to not use this blog.  I don't have to remember at the end of the day to sit down and type something up, I can literally do it anywhere.

I sat down tonight and cleared out all of the old posts, update to a new template, enable the new interface and we're off and running.

It's cliche to say that it's a new year and I have resolved to write more, that would make three years in a row that I've said that without any luck.  Therefore I'm just going to go with it and see what happens.

No comments: